In the product team we started the project with two challenges:
- The first was to create an ecommerce focused on personalization from scratch.
- The second was the generation of looks based on the purchases that users made within the platform. All of this generated dynamically by an algorithm that learns from our stylists.
Role & Actions
- Spec definition
- Collaboration with engineers
- Stakeholder communication
1. First research
In order to focus the product on the needs of the users, we launched various surveys that also helped us prioritize the efforts of the technical team.
2. Main flows
Dynamic look grid generation
Teaming up with the developers, we designed a grid that dynamically ordered and resized each look generated by our algorithm.
Defining the general UX
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.
Complete Your Look, goodbye to infinite scroll
- Set option values unique based on screen size
- Sidebar & modal editing layout options
- Visually intuitive graphical settings UI
- Front-end & back-end editors
- Reusable global sections
- Tree-list element view
A unique collection of over 65 elements that make building a beautiful site easy. The Salient element set brings the latest web trends to your fingertips without any coding needed. We actively seek to bring fresh innovation by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible on the web.